Connect with us

Crime

Captain Na’ Allah’s Murder: We sold his car for N1 Million – Suspects

Published

on

late Capt. Abdulkarim Ibn Na-Allah.
Late Abdulkarim Bala Na’Allah,
Share

Two suspected killers of Abdulkarim Bala Na’Allah, the eldest son of Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah, have said they sold the stolen car of their victim for N1m in Katsina State.

The suspects, Bashir Muhammad, 23, and Nasiru Balarabe, 27, made the confession to newsmen Thursday when paraded by the Police at the headquarters of Kaduna Police Command.

The Public Relations Officer of the Command, ASP Muhammad Jalige, told newsmen that the said car was valued at N9 million.

Fielding questions from newsmen, one of the suspects, Balarabe, a resident of Kawo area in Kaduna metropolis,said they sold the car for N1 million in Katsina.

Balarabe said he used his share of the money in purchasing foreign parboiled rice, but that he was intercepted by personnel of Department of Customs and Excise at the border, and the rice confiscated.

“I bought 23 bags of rice with my own share of the money but it was intercepted by customs”, he said.

The other suspect, Muhammad, a resident of Rabah road in Kaduna metropolis, said he never knew the deceased prior to the incident.

“One day, I, Nasiru, and one Usman DanKano (now at large), were passing in front of his (deceased) house; we saw a car parked inside the house; DanKano casually said we will come and steal the car from the house.

“The next day it rained, so we decided to go to the house; when we got inside, I and Nasiru opened the door for Dankano, who was holding a torchlight.

“The light from the torch attracted the attention of the deceased and immediately he saw us; he picked something from under his bed and started struggling with Balarabe.

“During the struggle, the deceased fell down and we used a rope for hanging clothes to tie him and he never spoke again; we picked up the car keys and left”, Nasiru narrated.

When Muhammad was asked if poverty pushed him into committing the crime, he said his parents provided him with basic necessities as best as they could.

Meanwhile, Police Spokesperson, Jalige, said the vehicle of the deceased was sold in Niger Republic, and had been recovered, adding that they were liaising with Interpol to bring it back to Nigeria.

It would be recalled that Abdulkarim Na Allah, the eldest son of Bala Ibn Na Allah, was on Sunday, Aug. 26,found dead in his room in Malali GRA, Kaduna metropolis.

The deceased was aged 36 and a Pilot by profession.

Father of the deceased, Sen.Bala Ibn Na Allah, is the Senator representing Kebbi South Senatorial District.

(NAN)

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Crime

Police Vow To Apprehend Ekiti Robbery Perpetrators

Published

on

Nigeria Police Force
Nigeria Police Force
Share

The Ekiti State Police Command has vowed to arrest the perpetrators of a bank robbery in the Ikere-Ekiti area of the State.

Robbers had attacked two new-generation banks in Ikere-Ekiti on Wednesday evening, carting away an undisclosed amount of money with three persons feared killed.

In a statement after the incidents, the police spokesman in the state, Abutu Sunday, said the Commissioner of Police, CP Ogundare Dare, visited the scene of the robbery incidents at Ikere-Ekiti for an on-the-spot assessment.

“The Commissioner, who expressed his displeasure over the ugly incident, directed the Ikere Area Commander and all the Tactical Teams within the Command to ensure the perpetrators are trailed, arrested, and brought to book,” the statement partly read.

The police spokesperson said tactical squads and soldiers deployed to the scene engaged the hoodlums who abandoned the three vehicles and two motorcycles before they fled to the bush.

The police enjoined anyone with useful information concerning the identities and whereabouts of hoodlums to contact the police.

The commissioner commiserated with the family members of those who were fatally affected and wished those currently receiving treatment in the hospital a quick recovery.

CP Dare called for calm and implored everyone to go about their lawful businesses as the Command will not rest until the hoodlums are made to face the full wrath of the law.

 

 

Continue Reading

Africa News

Memo Ordering Withdrawal Of Police From VIPs, Fake – Police Sources

Published

on

Share

Stories making the rounds in Some online  media outlets about a purported memo with the order for the withdrawal of Mobile Police personnel from the very important personality (VIPs) has been described to be fake by  a retired police Commissioner who was very conversant with the workings of the Police Mobile Force.

Reacting to the purported Memo  retired Police Mobile Squadron Commander, CP Mike Ademola  who is conversant with signals and memos of the PMF having led the Mobile police before retirement,  said it didn’t come from the police authority as and therefore, it is fake.

CP Ademola rtd explained that the wordings of the memo shows that it is fake as police signal does not appear without proper identification and directions but from the memo, you would notice that some persons were not properly identified and this is a sign of fake news.

He also commended the acting IGP, Olukayode Egbetokun for having the courage to initiate policies that would reform the Nigeria Mobile Police in order for the PMF to regain the lost glory.

He said, with the initiative like this, the IGP has set the police ready for a better future.

Also, the Force PRO, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi when contacted to react to the memo, said the Force management team is currently having their meetings now where critical decisions will be taken.

Meanwhile, our checks showed that no mobile squadron commander has withdrawn their personnel from the people mentioned in the memo as at Monday.

Part of the memo had named important personalities like former secretary to the government of the federation, Boss Mustapha, former governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel, former Zamfara State governor, Matawalle among others as people whose police were withdrawn.

Recall that when the acting inspector-general of police, IGP Olukayode Egbetokun resumed duty as the police boss, he had stated that he would effect the withdrawal of Police Mobile Force personnel from VIP escort/guard duties.

This was even as he established the Special Intervention Squad which according to him would have 40,000 highly trained police officers including selected officers from the Police Mobile Force.

He had explained that this action was to allow the mobile police take back its place in the internal security architecture of the country and reclaim its lost glory.

According to him, “In a bid to kick-start the process of regaining our pride of place in the internal security architecture of our dear country first and foremost, modalities for the creation of a new special squad – the Special Intervention Squad have been initiated.

“This special squad shall consist of 40,000 specially trained elite officers. The Squad will be formed by selecting officers from the pool of existing Police Mobile Force personnel and all tactical units in the country.

“These officers will undergo an intensive pre-deployment training to make them combat-ready for frontline operational duties in all the states of the Federation, with a particular focus on areas plagued with unrest and turmoil.

“By pooling together the expertise and experience of our PMF personnel and other tactical units, we can establish a formidable force that is well-equipped to handle the evolving challenges we face.”

The IGP also said the establishment of the squad would help the police to promptly respond to security threats, noting that 1000 personnel would be deployed to every state.

Continue Reading

Crime

I sleep with mad women every Friday, Yahoo Boy confesses

Published

on

Nigerian Police Logo
Share

 

Silas Ade, a 30-year-old man who was apprehended by detectives of the Lagos State Police Command, has confessed to engaging in sexual activities with mentally ill women every Friday of the week.

It was gathered that he was caught attempting to force himself on a pregnant mentally ill woman named Christiana inside an uncompleted building in Isheri Olofin along the Igando-LASU highway.

When caught, he confessed to the police that he engaged in sexual activities with mentally ill women every Friday as part of a money ritual to maintain his wealth.

Silas, who is also suspected to be involved in internet fraud, was paraded around the community before being taken into police custody for further interrogation.

In his own words, “I sleep with mad women every Friday to maintain my wealth

Continue Reading